yoli
yoli
Mitglied

Re: Purpose of this subforum
geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf Maxi41 vom 07.01.2015, 13:46:08
Dear Bärbel
dear @all
You are a very faithful writer Bärbel and YES, we could all try and contribute more here.
We are all from different parts of the Country. I am even from another Country. It would be an idea to try and compare a few things, if it is of interest to anyone.
Otherwise it is difficult as everyone can read here and the more personal things are "personal".
I do not mind to share it with you Bärbel or Rosemarie or others who wrote here. But the quiet Readers??????????
I am so sorry to hear you have toothache Bärbel. That is one of the worst pains there are. I hope the Dentist will find something not too comlicated and can help you quickly.
It is true that we fly back to Marrakech on Saturday. I would love to put some Fotos into the Forum but to start a blog I will have to read Rosemaries instuctions and try. (shame on me) I take the print with me and get going. Promised
Now I send you lots of good wishes and hope to read you soon again.
Love Yoli
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf yoli vom 07.01.2015, 14:01:27
Hi Rosemarie I am just following your list you let me have to upload Fotos. I get as far as Dateien für den Upload auswählen. Hier I notice that I have a proper mess! I have to sort Fotos out and put them together. I am on the way
rose42
rose42
Mitglied

geschrieben von rose42
hi girls,
I'm sorry for taking that long to come back to this forum. But - I just had too little time. My hubby makes me searching for a holiday on the I-net. His first choice was a flight to Barcelona, there hiring a car and driving to the South of Spain wheeling round all those historical interestng places. Then I could convince him, that we better do either Barcelone for a week or so, hang on for a few days of swimming nearby and do the rest next year. Next idea was a trip to Edinburgh. In August there takes the "Military Tatoo" place. We have seen it on TV and it is really great - so I tried. And then I found out, how extraordinarly expensive this would be especially as we intend to stay for at least 2 weeks for travelling round. Now he makes me looking for a cheaper alternative.
By now I really have no idea where we shall travel this year.
What are you both planning? Maybe you can inspire me.
Bye bye - Rosemarie

Anzeige

Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

geschrieben von Maxi41
als Antwort auf rose42 vom 19.01.2015, 15:11:40
Hi Rosemarie,
I´m glad to hear of you.
We don´t have any special plans for the holiday. Perhaps we´ll go on the river Mosel in September.
But first we´re planning to visit the Bundesgartenschau. It takes place in the region of Havel in 5 different cities from 18.4. till 11.10.15. Maybe we want to connect it with a short holiday. The region of Havel is situated in north-eastern Germany. It´s a very nice area for cycling.
Furthermore I got a cure. I´m going to a health resort in March.

At the moment it´s drizzling outside. I´m supposed to get sleet tonight. By tomorrow it´ll be better.
I put some tulips in my living room. That´s a feeling of spring.

Greetings to you and all,
Bärbel
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf Maxi41 vom 20.01.2015, 13:15:30
Hi Girls back to you

First of all Bärbel I feel your English gets better all the time. A big Well done 
Then again first… Rosemarie, how nice to read you again.
What a big problem ..laugh…having to arrange a holiday. But I understand, it has to suit both you the right time, and also it has to fit the purse as well. GB is expensive. sadly so.
How about Valencia in one week and Barcelona in another. Those two cities are beautiful and there is so much to see there.
In August it will be right hot still here..
Prag has always fascinated me. It is a lovely city and so much to do and see there as well.
We are in Agadir in Morocco and would like to have nicer weather ..grinsssssss, I know so would you as well
We are still happy to be in this country, as the people here are really nice and the country special.
I will have to work on putting some pictures in here. I hope my husband will help me with it.
Take care you nice ladies, till soon again
Love Yoli
dancelady
dancelady
Mitglied

geschrieben von dancelady
Hello ladies,
I always enjoy reading your letters. I can't really advise Rosemarie for their travel plans, as I travel with groups. My latest trips were on ships. In 2013 I traveled from Passau to the Donau-Delta, with many bustrips along the river. Last year I took a boat from Berlin to Prag, also a beautiful trip. I also love Prag. I have been there before and it is beautiful, so is Budapest. I always loved to travel and see countries and cities. I never really cared for beach holidays.
I have been to Spain and Portugal many years ago with my husband. But since we never owned a car after we moved from USA to Switzerland, we traveled with organized tours most of the time.
I hope you're all well and maybe I'll meet you again in the Sunday chat!
That's all for now!
Have a good time!
Yvonne

Anzeige

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf dancelady vom 20.01.2015, 22:00:26
Dear Yvonne, how nice of you to write here as well. It sounds that you are well and enjoying life. Today we have sun again after a few days of mostly cold winds. Then I wish I was home agin in a warm flat
Greetings to you all and I have have a good enough inernet line I will love to join you in the chat. If not, pl. give my love to the all the others.
Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

geschrieben von Maxi41
als Antwort auf yoli vom 21.01.2015, 10:10:36
Hi girls,

what´s a surpise - one day - three contrubitons!

At the moment we are in trouble because of a damage caused by water. The water pipe has been broken. The craftsman are busy with excavate a hole in the ground. He´s trying to mend the damage. I hope so the water pipe will be o.k. till tomorrow. No water - it´s awful.

Rosemarie, have you ever been to the Baltic Sea or Mecklenburger Seenplatte? It´s very nice and to recommend. I would therefore recommend the Saxon Switzerland. E.g. the little city of Bad Schandau offers a contemplative transquility and many opportunities to stay vital and healthy. Place of interest also are the Bastei and fortress Königsstein.

Yoli, I wish you a better weather. Have fun.

Greetings to all of you, Bärbel
rose42
rose42
Mitglied

geschrieben von rose42
als Antwort auf Maxi41 vom 22.01.2015, 17:51:56
Poor Maxi - I say a friendly hello to you! I hope that your water pipe is mended meanwhile? I understand, that the damage is somewhere in the garden, is it - or better: was it?
Old pipes really are a big risk. In my house in Munich (built in 1963/64) still are the original pipes - not steel of course how they install nowadays - but the old zinc-pipes, and all installed inside the walls! Thinking of this always makes me nervous though the plumber tries to calm me down.

The Baltic Sea and Mecklenburger Seenplatte must be a wonderful place. Sometimes they show docus on TV but very little of this area.
There are so many places we would like to go - still one has to make a decision where to go next - always considering one's own physical condition. Maybe the Saxon Switzerland would be more suitable for us because it is nearer to go by car. We'll see!
Well, I have still to do some work on PC - paying bills and so on...
So have a good time and a very nice and cosy evening!
Bye bye - Rosemarie
Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

geschrieben von Maxi41
als Antwort auf rose42 vom 23.01.2015, 18:54:51
Dear Rosemarie,
fortunalaly the plumber found the break quickly. The pipe lead trough the terrace, the lawn and the garage. The damage was under the lawn. The pipe goes in a deep of 1 metre. Now the pipe is mendet and we have water again. I´m happy.
Have a nice evening.
Greeting to you, to Yoli, to dancelady and all.
Bärbel

Anzeige