Forum Fremdsprachen English Purpose of this subforum

English Purpose of this subforum

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

Re: Purpose of this subforum
geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf Maxi41 vom 27.11.2014, 18:46:38
Dear Bärbel, so nice of you to think and worry about me. We are in Agadir, fortunately does the heavy rain not bother us too much. We have put hosepipes all around our camper to let the water run away. Further south is impossible to go, as roads and bridges are defect. Well we stay here; will go to Marrakech around the 6th of Dec. and fly back home on the 16th. Maybe when we get back around the 10th of Jan.15 we will find better weather.
Are you well? Are you looking forward to the Advent- and Christmastime?
I will of course write more again when I am back at home. How is Rose?
Love to you and a happy season
Yoli
Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

geschrieben von Maxi41
als Antwort auf yoli vom 29.11.2014, 20:57:21
Hi altogether,
Today I won´t be in the chatroom, because there is a biography of Hannah Arendt on TV. I´ll watch it. I think it´s very interesting.

How is Yoli? What´s the weather like in Marrakech? I hope so the sun is shining.

Have a happy season.

Greetings, Bärbel
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf Maxi41 vom 07.12.2014, 17:32:16
Dear Bärbel
Dear All
We are still in Agadir and have nice weather and are enjoying the People and the Country very much. I will be able to tell more when I’m home for the 3 weeks at Christmas. The day after tomorrow we will drive to Marrakech and leave the camper there for the three weeks we will be home.
Take care all of you. Did Rose tell about her trip to Dubai?
Love Yoli

Anzeige

Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

geschrieben von Maxi41
als Antwort auf yoli vom 08.12.2014, 23:23:57
Hi Yoli,
I´m glad to hear from you and the nice weather.
No, Rose didn´t tell about the trip to Dubai. Maybe she will do it. I will be pleased.
On Saturday I´m going to a performance in english language with my 12 years old granddaughter. It´s a fairy play with (or by?) the title "A Mysterious Christmas". I´m looking forward to it. One years ago we saw "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens. It was wonderful.
To all of you: Have a happy season.
Greetings, Bärbel
rose42
rose42
Mitglied

geschrieben von rose42
als Antwort auf Maxi41 vom 11.12.2014, 19:35:01
Dear Bärbel and Yoli,
I hope you are both enjoying your very special leisure-time. I've seen "A Christmas Carol" by Dickens once in Munich - performed by an American crew (speaking best English!) and it was great. So Bärbel you are doing well, taking your yougngster there.
Everythings going fine in Agadir, Yoli? Sure it is very interesting.
In Dubai it was really great - we took about 1'000 fotos - that shows our enthusiasm about the area. And of course it takes a lot of time to get them sorted out, to undertitle them and so on. I have recently started writing a little report for the ST and then I will pick out a few fotos - which is a real challenge. And there are, too, two birthday-parties around, and X-mas and so on ...
I suppose it will become 2015 until I can publish my report here. Never mind, I am on the job.
Have a good time and take care - Rosemarie
Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

geschrieben von Maxi41
als Antwort auf rose42 vom 13.12.2014, 08:00:25
Hello altogether,

I think it´s time to write again.

Yoli, are you at home yet? Enjoy the time with your family.

Some Christmas celebrations are over, e.g. sport-, pensioner-, English-, meeting with friends and so on. As the year draws to a close, I think it was generally a good year, apart from the international conflicts. When I think of the massacre of schoolchildren in Pacistan - it´s awful! I can´t put it in words.

Now we are looking forward to celebrate the Christmas days with our family.

I wish all of you health and happiness.

Greetings, Bärbel

Anzeige

rose42
rose42
Mitglied

geschrieben von rose42
als Antwort auf Maxi41 vom 18.12.2014, 16:21:32
Dear Bärbel and Yoli,
finally I am through with it: my report of our journey in the Emirates is now in the blog: "Reiseberichte" / Dubai-AbuDhabi-AlAin.
It was such a lot of work and it is quite long with all those fotos. So you two are next!
Now I wish you a Happy Christmas and have a good time till 2015.

Yours Rosemarie
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf rose42 vom 18.12.2014, 16:55:41
Dear Bärbel and Rosemarie

Many thanks for the good wishes to both of you. I wish you all the very for the New Year. Health happiness and peace are the most important things that I can wish you.
I am at home for a short while. On the 10th of Jan, we fly back to Marrakech and want to travel the country for some 3 months more.
Maybe I will be able to write a blog as well. Unfortunately I will need some time to learn how to do it. Later I want to read your experiences about Dubai Rosemarie. I am looking
forward to that.
Take care
Love Yoli
Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

geschrieben von Maxi41
als Antwort auf yoli vom 26.12.2014, 20:14:35
Dear Yoli, dear Rosemarie and the others,

Christmas is over. We spent the day at our son´s house, but on Boxing Day we met up with some friends. I enjoyed the time and now I´m looking forward to New Year´s Eve.

I wish all of you a happy year 2015 with health, happiness and contentedness, above all a peaceful coexistence.

Greetings, Bärbel
Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

geschrieben von Maxi41
als Antwort auf Maxi41 vom 30.12.2014, 14:05:39
Hello altogether,

I´m wondering why there turn up no more contributions here in this forum. I think it´s difficult to find a topic.

I hope all of you had a good start in 2015.
Have you got any resolutions for the New Year? I haven´t any one. I live healthy, do sport and so on.

On Sunday in the evening I was in the chatroom for a short time. Hannover, Frosch and dancelady were there. It´s really an unsuitable time for me. So I cant´t partizipate every Sunday.

Yoli, I think you´re preparing your second trip to Marrakech. Have a good fly and enjoy the time. I hope so there is nice weather and no rainstorm like November. I´m going to write a PN in German to you before your departure.

The first time in my life I have toothache. So I have to go to the dentist soon. Normally I go to the dentist once a year for looking through and toothcleaning.

Bye for now - Bärbel

Anzeige