English Purpose of this subforum

Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

Re: Purpose of this subforum
geschrieben von Maxi41
als Antwort auf rose42 vom 22.06.2014, 22:56:34
Hello altogether,
what are you planning to do next week, Rosemarie?
At the moment I´m making jam, jam, jam ...
and watch the football-games on TV.
I´m looking forward to the match US vs. Germany on Thursday. The beginning is 6 p.m., it´s a very comfortable time. I hope Germany will win that match or tie but not lose.
Have a nice week.
Greetings, Bärbel
rose42
rose42
Mitglied

geschrieben von rose42
als Antwort auf Maxi41 vom 24.06.2014, 12:45:32
Hello Bärbel,
these days are quite busy besides of all the football-games which I also watch. It will be gripping to see how Löw and Klinsmann have prepared their teams. It would be a great shame for our team to loose against the USA-team; they have both improved a lot!
Yesterday I joined my classmates at our yearly meeting in Bad Tölz. We had much fun although each is suffering from all sorts of 70-years-handicaps. They asked me to organize a meeting here in Munich for next autumn. Well, this must wait until next week, when I will have cooked my cherries and rasberries for jam-jam-jam!
And today I've spent hours with gathering documents for the tax office.
And then approach all the birthday-parties of family and friends from July until October - eight altogether!
And - I haven't yet done my homework for tomorrow's English lesson.
You see: I am quite busy! But I'm glad that I can still master it!
Have a nice and relaxed evening, Bärbel!
Love from Rosemarie
Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

geschrieben von Maxi41
als Antwort auf rose42 vom 24.06.2014, 18:47:15
Dear Yoli,
on the occation of your 72th Birthday I would like to wish you all the best and many happy returns of the day. Have a very happy day.
Have you already settled in daily routine after your holiday?
I won´t be here next week. We are going on a short holiday for cycling. The destination will be Werder on the river Havel.

Greetings to all of you.
Bärbel

Anzeige

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf Maxi41 vom 27.06.2014, 15:08:34
Dear Bärbel, thank you for your good wishes: So nice of you to think of me. I wish you a nice week of cycling and fun. We start again with clever...hihhi...talks later.
Oh yes we are fully busy again doing nothing back home.
Take a Minute to read about the IQ Test and Intelligence Article Karl has put in.
Take care
Love Yoli
Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

geschrieben von Maxi41
als Antwort auf yoli vom 27.06.2014, 19:47:57
Hello altogether,
I´m back from my cycling holiday. I was in Werder on the river Havel. The weather was wonderful, sometimes to hot. Along the river and around the lakes Havel there are a good area for cycling.
In the evening I was watching the football games on TV.
I´m looking forward to watch the semifinals on Tuesday Germany vs. Brazil and on Wednesday Dutch vs. Argentina. I hope Germany will win this game and will reach the final on July 13th.
I think Germany have the most skilled team.
Greetings, Bärbel
rose42
rose42
Mitglied

geschrieben von rose42
als Antwort auf Maxi41 vom 07.07.2014, 19:43:02
Hello cyclists, hello Dubrovnik-campers, hello English-fans,
no time for ST-chats today - we will all watch soccer! I just want to see a good match with no fouls and no injuries. No matter who is going to win tonight, it ought to be the better team!
Have gripping evening!
Love from Rosemarie

Anzeige

Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

geschrieben von Maxi41
als Antwort auf rose42 vom 08.07.2014, 20:05:04
Hi altogether,
I´m still euphoric !! What´s a game !
Germany won 7 - 1 against Brazil and scored five goals in the first 29 minutes and reaches World Cup final.
Tonight it remains to be see which of the team - Dutch or Argentinia - is going to win and is the opponent against the German on Sunday, 13th.
I wish all of you a thrilling evening.
Buy, Bärbel
rose42
rose42
Mitglied

geschrieben von rose42
als Antwort auf Maxi41 vom 09.07.2014, 20:19:01
Well, this evening's match will turn out the opponent to be for the German team. I should say, it will be the Dutch....or maybe the Argentines?? We shall know after the next two hours.
Bye - take care - Rosemarie
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf rose42 vom 09.07.2014, 21:46:55
Hello Girls
Only one more night’s sleep and we will know if the German boys will win. I wish all of you who are crossing fingers for your team that you will be happy after the match.
At least it will be worth watching. It will be a good match of that I am sure.
Have a nice week end
Love yoli
rose42
rose42
Mitglied

geschrieben von rose42
als Antwort auf yoli vom 12.07.2014, 13:48:08
Hi Yoli and Bärbel,
nice to hear of you again! Since my husband is soccer-adicted, I am of course going to watch the games tonight and tomorrow. I hope that the better team wins and that all of them behave fair.
A lot more important for me is a concert where my grandson is going to perform his guitar-skills. He is only 10 and a beginner in playing the guitar, but he is doing well.I am glad that his teacher is a good musician, who teaches the children a solid technic and wonderful parts from Carulli, Sor, Aguado and so on.
The concert takes place tomorrow at noon and after that we shall all have a nice dinner together.
See you again next week - bye-bye Rosemarie

Anzeige