Forum Fremdsprachen English Purpose of this subforum

English Purpose of this subforum

rose42
rose42
Mitglied

Re: Purpose of this subforum
geschrieben von rose42
it was about in the late 1980s when we met a young man from Dresden - he even lived with us some time. He told us from the Saxon Switzerland, showed us fotos and he was a very good climber. He got a job in Munich at SportSchuster, the best shop for mounteneers. He got to know a Bavarian girl - then he left our house, married her and taught her climbing, too. Together they were even in Peru, Chile, and climbed all the spectacular mountains with the support of SportSchuster. After some years we lost contact but I like to remember him and his phantastic fotos of the Saxon Switzerland.
@ yoli: I am sure, you will like Montenegro. Do you think, you could show us some fotos on your homepage when you are back home?

Now let's hope, that we all have fine weather for our holidays!
Looking forward to see you again in this forum - Rosemarie
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf rose42 vom 09.05.2014, 18:45:19
What is *G*?
*G* is Grin
There is also *rofl* roll on the floor and laugh..hihihi eher blöd!

Hello you two
What a beautiful place that Saxon Switzerland is. I looked it up in the internet.
So you will both be on holis in a few days. We live on Sunday 18th.
I have to learn to put fotos and text in the Internet here.
I would have some lovely fotos of Marokko as well. Maybe later.

Here is wishing you all sun and fun.
Tilll soon again
love yoli
Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

geschrieben von Maxi41
als Antwort auf yoli vom 10.05.2014, 12:43:44
Hello yoli,
thanks a lot for the explanation of *G*. Well, I had imagines it.
Rosemarie is on tour.
I´m looking forward to go on holiday, too. We´re going to start on Friday 16th. We´ll take the bikes with us. There are nice cycle paths along the banks of the river Elbe, a picturesque landscape and unique views through a rocky and mountainious terrain. We have booked a holiday flat and made our breakfast ourself. The weather forecast is good, above all no rain.
Now I have to harvest green salad for supper. The snails have ruined nearly the whole lettuces in our garden. It´s terrible.
Greetings from Bärbel
Greetings to all the others too. What´s the matter with you?

Anzeige

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf Maxi41 vom 12.05.2014, 17:03:56
Hello dear Bärbel, I am sure you will have a lovely time on holiday. We will leave as well on the 18th.
I do hope the writing proceeds here. I will have a look in here once in a while. Who knows if we have internet at certain parts in Croatia.
At any rate I will think of you.
Take care.
Unfortunately there are only us three writing here.
At least a TRIO
Love Yoli
Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

geschrieben von Maxi41
als Antwort auf yoli vom 13.05.2014, 22:12:36
Hi voli,
I´m ready to go on holiday. Tomorrow I´ll pack our siutcase, and on Friday we´re planning on a 7 o´clock start, so that we even go for cycling that day. I hope the weather stays fine for the next days. But we´re prepered for sudden changes in weather. To be on the safe side we take our raincoats with us.
On my holiday I never surf the internet. No way!
Yoli, how lang will your holiday take? Have a wonderful and relaxing holiday.
We all have a well-earned rest after working all week.
Greetings and all the best to you.
Bärbel
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf Maxi41 vom 14.05.2014, 16:33:39
HI Bärbel, we started to pack the Camper today. That is a long story as we will be away for 1 month.
I wish you lovely days and sunny weather. You know the sun shines always, sometimes only in your heart.
Take care and bless you
Yoli

Anzeige

Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

geschrieben von Maxi41
als Antwort auf yoli vom 14.05.2014, 22:34:02
Hello,
the weather forecast is bad for the next two days. It will be contrary weather with heavy rain in Saxon Switzerland. So we asked for a postponement. The holiday flat is vacant so that we drive two days later.
They say it´s going to be warm and sunny next week.
Wellcome back, Rosemarie. I hope the holiday was marvellous.
Yoli, have a good time on your holiday.
Greetings to all of you. Bärbel
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf Maxi41 vom 16.05.2014, 13:35:32
HI Bärbel that was a good idea to postpone the holiday for a few days. TO go cycling you want nice weather. We leave on Sunday, have quite a lot to pack for a month as we emptied the cammper totally for this time after Marroko.
Rosemarie dear, how are you?
LOve to all
Yoli
rose42
rose42
Mitglied

geschrieben von rose42
Hi girls,
You're off to and I'm back from holiday - and it was terrific! The weather partly cloudy and sunny but a bit too windy, just the right thing for rambling in the mountains and visiting museums. But the mountains are really beautiful. We even happened to meet Reinhold Messner in his new ethnological museum at Bruneck as he had arranged a press conference and we even had a private chat with him. We have taken over 300 fotos at our excursions - I will try to install some here in my private ST-Bilder.
I wonder, when I will hear from you two again - hope you have a real good holiday.
Bye bye - Rosemarie
Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

geschrieben von Maxi41
als Antwort auf rose42 vom 20.05.2014, 20:18:40
Hi Rosemarie, hi to the others,
Since yesterday I´m back from holiday. It was fantastic, the sun was shining all the time. We had a holiday flat and make our breakfast ourself and partly the dinner. We were on cyclingtour every day.
The diverse geology of the area with its table mountains, rock peaks ans lowlands is home to a fauna and flora that is equally diverse and incomparable to any other low mountain range in Germany. Tourism set in at the end of the 19th century due the clear air and the mineral springs in the area. Soon the Saxon Switzerland became a favoured destination of climbers. Today they find more than 1.000 summits with over 17.000 climbing routes. And there are a lot of cycling paths along the river Elbe.
The Saxon Switzerland is hard to describe - you simply have to see and feel it.

Have a nice weekend.
Greetings, Bärbel

Anzeige