yoli
Mitglied

Re: Purpose of this subforum
geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf Maxi41 vom 16.04.2014, 13:52:26
Hello you Dears Rosemarie and Bärbel

So nice of you two,
to include me in your telling’s.
What a nice way of keeping up the English.
I was a bit surprised Rosemarie for you both to take an old lady up a mountain.
I would have been afraid, that the height might not suit her. But you made her have a beautiful day and…it makes the GIVERS happy too. That’s life!
About the declining number of birds I have to say that here in Switzerland, we do not notice it. We have quite a few various birds a in our area. There are a lot of red Milan. Now I confess, I do not know the English word for these birds.

Maybe you would like to join me in watching these Kestrels (Hawks) breeding. Today the first egg was being laid.
http://falken-foermchen.com/smf/index.php
Take care and till soon
Love yoli
rose42
rose42
Mitglied

geschrieben von rose42
als Antwort auf yoli vom 16.04.2014, 19:23:35
Hi Yoli,
today I have registered in your recommended site for the "falken" and I'm still waiting for access. Meanwhile I try to rhyme a few silly lines in forum.
How have you spent Easter? We aren't very religious and so we didn't see any church from the inside. Only had our grown-up children here with the grand-child, enjoying spring.
Have a nice evening - take care - Rosemarie
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf rose42 vom 21.04.2014, 17:28:35
Hello dear Rosemarie, we neither had a go inside a church. Although I believe in God I do not need the church as yet. Maybe later one never knows, should I be alone and lonely I will go and sit in a church as well, as do many old and lonely People.
We had time for friends and family. That was just lovely. Our son invited us today and shone in serving us a nice meal.
He has no family as yet. A lovely girlfriend though. The girls (two) are busy with their young of their own. We understand as we were no different in our time.
Take care. I enjoy writing here. It is easy, just talking about what comes to mind.
Take care
Till soon again
Love Yoli

Anzeige

Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

geschrieben von Maxi41
als Antwort auf yoli vom 21.04.2014, 19:30:15
Hi yoli, hi Rosemarie, hi all togheter,
Easter is over. There was no time to relaxe. We were busy with prepare for reparation on our bathroom witch we have ordered. Today the craftsman are working. The plumber removed the bathtub and is busy to install a shower. After that we want to put new tiles on the wall and floor, install a new toilet and a new sink. I think it takes a week of dirt.
Have a nice week.
Best whishes,
Bärbel
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf Maxi41 vom 22.04.2014, 13:48:22
Hello everybody, hello Bärbel, hello Rosemarie
Rosemarie, have you seen the hawks breeding. They have laid the 4th egg today. Are you in the forum yet? You do not have to write much to be there. I thought you have access without much trying. It will be nice to see the male, they call Bernie, bring lots of lovely food for the lady they call Bianca. mice, little frog’s lizards and more mice.
Do come and have a look as well Bärbel *g* when you get time between choosing tiles and things.

Love to all
yoli
rose42
rose42
Mitglied

geschrieben von rose42
als Antwort auf yoli vom 22.04.2014, 21:52:11
Hello yoli, hello maxi,
today I couldn't resist to open the "Falken"videos - it's fascinating to watch them. Yoli, it was a real good tip, I like it very much!
Maxi, how is your bathroom developing? Every day when the workmen leave you have to clean the place - I wish you that everything goes fine.
Have a nice, relaxing evening! - Rosemarie

Anzeige

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf rose42 vom 23.04.2014, 18:50:10
HIho Rosemarie
I am happy you watch Bernie and Bianca with me. You noticed, that we have 4 eggs already.
You said something about getting out of Facebook.
Have a look at this

https://www.facebook.com/help/www/224562897555674

I went ouit og one account a few years ago and openend again with my second first Name and my maiden Name, as I have a few contacts abroad I Keep in touch with.
Take care all of you
love Yoli
rose42
rose42
Mitglied

geschrieben von rose42
als Antwort auf yoli vom 23.04.2014, 21:11:06
Dear yoli,
I must thank you ever so much: With your tip I have finally succeeded in deleting this stupid facebook-account - I am so glad! It got on my nerves with its every-day-announcment of news for me which I really din't want. I just wanted to tell you...
Bye bye - Rosemarie
Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

geschrieben von Maxi41
als Antwort auf rose42 vom 24.04.2014, 14:33:56
Hello Yoli, hello Rosemarie,

the craftman are still working. I hope the bath is complete by the end of the week.
In the meanwhile I pass time with cleaning my wardrobe in the bedroom and dispose something I don´t need. An other day I was sorting recipes into files.

I couldn´t open the "falken-foermchen" without announcement. Some weeks ago I was watching on TV similar nestlings.
In my garden the blackbirds built their nests among the hedge. I don´t know how many eggs they laid. Now the birds are feeding their babys. The cat and the magpies are waiting for that. It´s just one of those things.

Greetings, Bärbel
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf Maxi41 vom 24.04.2014, 21:27:42
Hello Ladies
A friend of mine just had the bathroom renewed. She has a bath with a door that closes halfway., so she can walk right inside it without having to lift her legs.

Have a look

http://www.fust.ch/de/lp/badewannen-_content---1--1197--523.html

Seems a good idea, when one gets older....laugh...still!

The birfdie watching Forum can be looked at without having to Registeras a guest

http://falken-foermchen.com/smf/index.php

There are 5 eggs already and who knows there might even be 6 after today.

TO both of you Rosemarie and Bärbel I send greetings and maybe sometime, someone else will join us too.
Love Yoli

Anzeige